From 1994 through 2013, the Ban Chiang Project published The Ban Chiang UpDATE for the Friends of Ban Chiang, with articles and photos about Project research, profiles of the staff and volunteers, and announcements. Click on the gallery below to view PDFs for all issues.
To get the latest updates on Ban Chiang, please sign up to receive the ISEAA newsletter.
- From the Director: Your FOBC Contributions at Work!
- MMAP in Hanoi: MMAP team presents papers at the Indo-Pacific Prehistory Association (IPPA) conference
- MMAP 2010: Excavation and Research at Tham An Mah Cave
- Bill Henderson, Volunteer of the Year
- From the Director/Artist: What has Joyce been up to?
- The Odyssey: From Field, to Lab, to Publication
- Coming Home…to Fieldwork
- Ban Chiang’s Compudude
- Please Pass the Rice
- From the Director: The Friends of Ban Chiang has much to celebrate
- Illuminating the Past: Art and Artists of the Ban Chiang Project Exhibit Opens…and Closes
- The Ban Chiang Gang: A Continuation
ISEAA is a program partner of the Urban Affairs Coalition (UAC), a nonprofit 501c3 entity. UAC administers funds raised by ISEAA, thus freeing us to focus on research and publication.